The module contains functions for checking the number of displays and clicks on the banners. The option to display a banner between two given times is also included with the use of display dates and expiration dates.
The Banner Library will give you the following functionality
- Administer flash banners, image banners, and html banners
- Relate banners to articles or menus
- Specify display dates for banners
- Check number of displays and clicks on banners
- Function for searching for banners in the library
- Preview and edit functions
- Click link functions
- Access control for search and administration of banners
On portals, you can choose to show one or more banners in random order, or show all related banners. Display of banners can also be done based on banner size, date and/or number of displays.
The user interface for adding or changing banners in the banner library is shown below. The qualities of a banner are divided into three components: banner settings, displays and previews.